Stay tuned for 2018 information and dates!
The CCJA Big Band
- Open to high school musicians, intermediate to advanced experienced level - Directed by trombonist, composer, arranger Adam Bartczak
- The rehearsals will be Wednesday evenings from 7:30-9:00 at MSU Denver on the Auraria campus room 295
- The dates for the rehearsals are January 18th-April 19th, 2017 (except Feb 1, March 22 & 29)
- Performances at the CCJA Big Band Boogie Bash (Feb. 25th), UNC/Greeley Jazz Festival (April 21st) and CCJA Jazz-O-Rama (April 25th)
- Special bonus events include a Recording Session and Guest Clinicians joining the band throughout the session.
If you’re interested in joining this ensemble, register here
The deadline for priority registration is January 6th. If we still have spots open after that date, we will continue to take registrations. If we have more people register for a particluar instrument than we have spots, we will have auditions. We’ll let you know if auditions are necessary or not on January 7th.