- 2018 CCJA Big Band
January 17, 2018 - April 18, 2018
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
The 2018 CCJA Big Band
- Open to high school musicians, intermediate to advanced experienced level - Directed by trombonist, composer, arranger Adam Bartczak
- The rehearsals will be Wednesday evenings from 7:30-9:00 at MSU Denver on the Auraria campus room 295
- The dates for the rehearsals are January 17th-April 18th, 2018 (except January 31, March 21 & 28)
- Performances at the CCJA Big Band Boogie Bash (Feb. 24th), UNC/Greeley Jazz Festival (April 20th), CCJA Jazz-O-Rama (April 24th) and Euclid Middle School (May 2nd)
- Special bonus events including Guest Clinicians joining the band throughout the session.
The deadline for priority registration is January 5th. If we still have spots open after that date, we will continue to take registrations. If we have more people register for a particular instrument than we have spots, we will have auditions. We’ll let you know if auditions are necessary or not on January 6th.
Venue: Arts Building @ MSU-Denver